SkySync 220.127.116.11 Release Notes 01/25/2017
Last update: 18.104.22.168 on 12/08/2016
- Fixed an issue with the SkySync max job definitions being short by one.
- Fixed an issue with SkySync supporting the "/" in most connectors when coming from Google Drive.
- Fixed an issue with the change detection when moving out of Huddle.
- Fixed an issue with Box creating an "Unable to cast object of type" failure message.
- Fixed an issue with ShareFile and the file size parameter on last upload to avoid 0 byte file sizes.
- Fixed the link to the Impersonation and User Mapping article for Google Apps.
- Fixed an issue with Box and metadata templates that start with numbers.
- Fixed an issue with SharePoint 2013 generating Soap errors when trying to copy invalid file types.
- Fixed an issue with User Drive mapping with LDAP generating connection errors.
- Fixed an issue with obsolete color profiles.
Features / Changes
- Added support for the new Dropbox v2 API
- Added the license expiration date to the licensing tab under settings
- Added permissions migration to the Amazon S3 connector.
- Added messaging for files in SharePoint that exceed the default SharePoint buffer size.