SkySync 22.214.171.124 Release Notes 05/05/2017
Last update: 126.96.36.199 on 02/28/2017
- Fixed an issue with a disabled OK button with Autodesk BIM 360 connector.
- Fixed an issue with the transfer of metadata of zero byte files in Amazon S3.
- Fixed an issue with the transformation of files that contained " in the name.
- Fixed an issue with Box files with no extensions that ended with a trailing space.
- Fixed an issue with copying files into G Suite due to the write stream.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate folders being created with the shared folder filter and G Suite.
- Fixed an issue with ShareFile corrupting files during the transfer.
- Fixed an issue with the transfer of multiple file versions with ShareFile.
- Fixed an issue with the display of the user list with Syncplicity.
- Fixed an issue with the impersonation and user drive mapping with Syncplicity.
- Fixed an issue with the exclude shared folder filter with Syncplicity.
Features / Changes
- Improved error messaging for G Suite files that do not support versioning.
- Improved support for the ADFS login with the SharePoint API.
- Improved the Syncplicity messaging and error handing in the connection dialog.
- Added the Box File ID to the default metadata fields for the Box connector.