There are two possible reasons for this to occur.
- SkySync was not able to automatically refresh the Security Token
- SkySync app is no longer available in the Box Admin Console
SkySync is not able to automatically refresh the Security Token
The first is when SkySync was not able to update the security "Token" it obtains when creating the storage platform connector.
To fix this error, determine which storage platform is in use by looking at the Job Sync pairs in the Job Control Pane.
The Job Control window will show the connectors in use. Examine the icons to determine the Storage Platform configured:
A list of the storage platforms can be seen when clicking on New Connection from the Toolbar:
In the picture above, Box is the storage platform in use.
To refresh the "Token"
- Click on Job Control on the toolbar
- Click Navigation
- Right Click the Connector
- Click Edit
- Re-enter your login credentials and Click Authorize
- Click Authorize
- Click Grant Access, or approve based on the connector in use.
The re-authorization is now complete.
SkySync app is no longer available in the Box Admin Console
To enable the SkySync App(s) in your box enterprise, log onto box with an admin or co-admin account and perform the following:
- Click Admin Console
- Click the settings 'Gear'
- Click Enterprise Settings
- Search for SkySync in the Individual Application Controls
- Make sure the SkySync application is set to Available.
Please contact Portal Architects support for assistance with this article.