SkySync 184.108.40.206 Release Notes 2/3/2016
Last update: 220.127.116.11 on 1/13/2016
- Fixed an issue when a connector was unable to to a stream content by added additional retries during transfer.
- Fixed an issue with Documentum when new files not transferred base on object.
- Fixed an issue with Box and the handling of rapid large data requests.
- Fixed an issue with user drive mapping to find exact matches but doing a fuzzy search.
- Fixed an issue with user drive mapping to handle domain to email explicit match.
- Fixed an service crash with Skysync when navigating exceptionally deep nested file structures.
- Fixed an issue with date preservation when writing to a network file system.
- Fixed an issue with the editing of the source and destination of child jobs by restricting that function to intended design.
- Fixed an issue with Google Drive and Google Apps to support zero byte native Google document files.
- Fixed an issue with the removal jobs when using a SQL CE database.
Features / Changes
- Hightail no longer support versioning.
- Increased Google Drive and Google Apps maximum file size limit to 5TB.
- Added additional logging for OneDrive for Business user drive mapping.