SkySync 22.214.171.124 Release Notes 6/27/2016
Last update: 126.96.36.199 on 5/19/2016
- Fixed an issue with the alternation of nested folders with APIs that support native moves.
- Fixed an issue with removing the analyzer after editing an existing job which would in turn break the job scheduler.
- Fixed an issue with logging causing excessive RAM usage in some environments.
- Fixed an issue with the logging queue building up on machines with slower drive access speeds.
- Fixed an issue with master jobs getting an error with his master job "An item key has already been added".
- Fixed an issue with identical folder names in a nested path causing "An item key has already been added" error with the root folder.
- Fixed an issue with Documentum jobs versions going out of sync with a destination that supports versioning.
- Fixed an issue with Huddle delete propagation events due to Huddle API Changes.
- Fixed an issue with the SaleForce connector does not always adding an extension to filename
- Fixed an issue with changes the logging level not immediately taking effect in all cases.
Features / Changes
- Added Okta support for the SharePoint Connector.
- Adjusted the rate at which OAuth tokens are refreshed.