In order to add a Syncplicity connection in SkySync, you will need to first acquire the application token, and then grant the account you wish to use the "access content on behalf of managed users" privilege.
Acquiring the Application Token
1. Login to your Syncplicity account.
2. Click on the "Account" tab. Under "Profile", your application token may already be displayed. If not, there will be a "Create" button. Click it to generate the token. Note this token, as you will need to enter it in the SkySync application.
Granting the Access Privilege
A Syncplicity account cannot grant itself the necessary privilege. You will need to use an account other than your own. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Logout of your account, and login using a different account.
2. Click on the "admin" then "user accounts" toolbars.
3. Select your account, then click the "Modify" button next to "Access only own content through API." under the "Privileges" section.
4. Select the "Access content on behalf of managed users through API." radio button.
Your Syncplicity account is now ready to be added in SkySync.
Please contact Portal Architects support for assistance with this article.